Skip to main content
Top of the Page

Public Register

The College has an online Public Register of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs).

Anyone can use this Public Register to help verify a Canadian immigration consultant's status as a licensee of the College.

Note: It is an offence punishable by law for someone to provide Canadian immigration advice for a fee or other consideration without being licensed by the College, a Canadian law society, or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.

If your immigration consultant does not appear in our Public Register, you may also check the Government of Canada website to determine if they are authorized by another organization.
Back to Top